White noise is a random signal (or process) with a flat power spectral density. In other words, the signal's power spectral density has equal power in any band, at any center frequency, having a given bandwidth. White noise is considered analogous to white light which contains all frequencies.

Who am I?

Neo-hippie cinephile. Follower of the great Jim Morrison who once said "If the doors of perception are cleansed, everything would appear to man as it truly is, infinite."

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Allah ke Naam pe dede Baba...

FSM tera bhala karega. So, poetry.com wants to train amateur poets to be beggars. I guess beggars' income do rely on good meaningful poetry after all and since poets have no real financial future, all of it makes perfect sense. Anyway, the website is telling me that my poem 'Incoherence' has been chosen as a finalist (for history, please see previous post, especially the comments section) and that I should get extended family, in-laws, fellow commuters and neighborhood pets to vote for me here. Since, I am too unsocial to maintain relations with the above mentioned beings, I'm just relying on the readers of my blog. Please keep in mind that you ARE to use your entire emotional quotient while voting and impartial subjectivity has NO place in this process.

Thanku.

14 comments:

Puranjoy said...

Oh yes. Good job.
Nobody can stop your march to the finals, not for the lack of a few votes at least.

Anonymous said...

Aye Sir! a '10' from my side should make me worthy of a high emotional IQ accolade at least.

ArSENik said...

@Puranjoy: Thanks.

@Rohmen: Thanks. [Mukesh Khanna's Bheeshm Pitamah voice] Jeeteh raho Vats. May your EIQ swell up to the levels of the combined EIQ of every saas-bahu in Ekta Kapoor's serials [/Mukesh Khanna's Bheeshm Piotamah voice]

ad libber said...

Voted. and Best of Luck. Am trying to get my kitten to vote for you now, since your neighbourhood pets wont.

Mala said...

Seriously - trust Microsoft to screw things up. Unfortunately I get some kind of Microsoft error when I go to vote. What's up with THAT???

ArSENik said...

@AL: Thanks. Please convey my "Hello Pushy" in a Sean Connery voice and accent to your kitten.

@Mala: Microsoft?? I thought you were a Mac girl, or has Shomeek influenced you enough to switch back?

Anonymous said...

i tried to vote multiple times, but i don't think it lets you do that.

Lemme know if you ever encouter copyright infringement. You will become an millionaire.

GPW (Garlic Parmesan Wingnut)

Mala said...

Me switch? Never! I'm still on my mac but I get this error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e57'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]String or binary data would be truncated.

/voteforme/CastVote.asp, line 163

ArSENik said...

@GPW: Oh yes. I had forgotten that you are specializing in patent law.

@Mala: Amake ki shala coder bhebechho?? ;) That's Latin to me.

Mala said...

ki je chai pash koro tahole ke jane baapu.

ad libber said...

Apparently you can vote once every day.

dreamy said...

voted!

ArSENik said...

Thanks Dreamy.

What's In A Name ? said...

serious coding business going on here. My sixth, seventh and eighteenth sense tells me, " Back off!!! Danger ahead!"

Makes me forget the entire purpose of the post. ohhh yes. vote.